Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Disney World - "Sin Hijos"

I don't know why these pictures never load in order....  Here's the recap in photos!
 Our first morning in town we had breakfast at the Grand Floridian Resort.  We don't drink the coffee for which they put the creamer out - but I drank the creamer.  Right out of the mini pitcher with no shame!  They gave us "Happy Anniversary" pins that we wore for almost the rest of the trip.
 On the African Safari ride in Animal Kingdom.  This is a must do with any age if you ever go.  We got some really good looks at some of the animals and it's educational with the fun.
 The symbol of Animal Kingdom is the Tree of Life behind me and to the left a bit. 
 Symbol of Epcot is the giant golf ball.  This thing is so cool when it's lit up at night.  See below.

 I don't remember what the ride inside the golf ball is called, but it's so cool!  You learn about history and how humans/writing/technology has evolved.  Then you use a computer program to help you design your own future.  Apparently, this is what we will look like.  :)
 Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Day!!  (I wonder if that word is in the dictionary...Okay, I just checked and it's there.)
 Lovely Alice.
 I L-O-V-E Winnie the Pooh!
 The Madd Hatter was hilarious.  So glad he stopped by our table.
 Tigger is also a favorite.  And no - Hannah and I did not plan on matching that day.
 Symbol of Hollywood Studios is the giant Mickey hat.  This park has definitely grown on me.  Toy Story Mania has to be one of the best rides in all of the parks combined.  DO NOT MISS IT WHEN YOU GO!!  We went three times and my score was at the bottom each time - but I didn't care.  Then Michael went one last time with work and doubled his previous high score!!  Hannah was terribly jealous.  :)
 The classic Cinderella castle of Magic Kingdom.  No matter how old you get or how many times you go, this place is still magical.
 
So they redid a lot of the Haunted Mansion.  The music is different so it's not quite so scary for the younger folks.  But the entrance is more exciting too.  They had a lot of hands-on activities for those waiting in long lines.  We didn't have to wait, but I enjoyed them nonetheless.  

Harry Potter World post coming soon!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

The safari ride will never die: "Ant Eater Piles!!!" BAHAHAHAHAHAHA