Thursday, November 22, 2012

Harry Potter Land

Well, they finally added the soundtracks of all the Harry Potter movies to the ambiance noise in this park.  You could just sit at a table all day and people watch in this place to be entertained. 
 Hogwarts Express
 Hogwarts Castle and the main ride is inside.  I chose not to ride it this time being pregnant and the fact that I closed my eyes almost half the time the first time I rode it. 
 Love this.
 Just plain cool.  I wish more of the shops were accessible.  But the store fronts are still fun to look into.
 Butterbeer is good.  Iced Butterbeer is better - just in case you were wondering.  Memo to self:  Bring a lot of water to wash all the sugar down 'cause you'll want to drink as much of the stuff as you can to remember and not long for it as much before you come back. 
Our sweet ride for our entire vacation.  The best part was blaring soundtracks like Avatar and Last of the Mohicans with the top down.  :)  It was kinda romantic!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I did love riding in the stang. Thanks for letting me be a part of that :)