Then I saw this idea in a Parenting Magazine and had a crafty urge. My original idea was to do them just for the kids teachers, but then my presidency decided to do them for all the Primary teachers as a thank you. We spent a few hours together and whipped out 16 of these babies. I then made another two for school teachers and sent them just before Halloween. We attached tags that said, "Thanks for making our children so WISE!"
Believe it or not, the main body/ears are toilet paper rolls and the feathers/wings are cupcake liners. They were fun to make! It's the first time I've sent something to a teacher and I hope to be able to repeat it at least twice a year from now on.
1 comment:
Those owls are DARLING! I am glad you got your craft on and had a good time :)
Post a Comment