Friday, May 24, 2013

Elisabeth's Blessing Day

Elisabeth was blessed on April 28th, 2013.  It was a neat day.  We were able to have Scott and Alisha come down with their family for about 24 hrs and those visits are always nice - even if they're very short.

Isn't she a doll?  We love this girl to bits. 

Here are a few things I remember from her blessing:
  • compassionate
  • Joy in/hunger for learning
  • Marriage in temple to righteous man
  • know all she needs in order to stay on path to return to Heavenly Father
  • special sensitivity to spirit
I'm always touched when Michael uses the priesthood to bless our children.  This time was no different.  Perhaps even more so because I'm aware of the refining that he's currently trying so hard to achieve.  I love him.  I love my Saviour.  I love my Heavenly Father.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

She's beautiful! Well, you both are.
Have you figured out breastfeeding yet? I think you can pump in between feedings...that extra demand should create more supply. Just put the little extra away in the freezer. Hope everything is going better.
Your family is more and more beautiful every time I view your blog.
:) Mindy

Kristen Brady said...

Beautiful!

Aubrey Ann said...

Mrs. Hohmann! I woke up this morning and thought of you for some reason :) Long time no see!!! And your family has grown so much! I would love to keep in touch more. Where are you all living now?? Please let me know the next time you are in Utah! We are in Orem these days. Sending lots of love to you and the whole family!
Xoxo,
Aubrey Woods (used to be Smith)