Sunday, May 12, 2013

Elisabeth's Photo Shoot









 Yes, Michael was eating graham crackers in the delivery room...
May I also say that while labor was progressing he had me help him address envelopes for some business mailers that he needed to send out.??  In actuality it was a nice distraction from the waiting and I didn't have to watch the nonsense on TV to pass the time.

It's really too bad that we only got pictures like this with Elisabeth.  They are so precious!  But unless you know someone, they can also be very pricey.  We didn't know anyone.  :)  And other things were more important at the time than a newborn photo shoot.  But we still love these.  Feel free to tell me which one is your favorite!  The nurse was our friend and photographer.  We love her and think she did a wonderful job!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love the pastel rainbow hat. Such soft and beautiful colors!

Unknown said...

She is darling! And you look fabulous after just delivering!!

Jennifer said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations to your sweet family! We are so happy for you!