I love the ability to connect with so many people, get ideas, and such on the internet. I follow several blogs for fashion, DIY projects, and hairstyles. All of them have giveaways. I love that they do those. I do. But almost always it involves doing something on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. May I share with the world the idea that not everyone has accounts in all of these places let alone people like me who belong to none of them. I quit Facebook a year ago January. I've never been on the others for fear that they would take over my life and extra time with my kids. So in short - I never win anything or have a chance to. Oh, well. Some things about life suck. My mom always said that life wasn't fair (only I don't think this is what she was referring to at the time). :)
Happy winning!
2 comments:
I always make sure that my giveaways do "likes" and "follows" as extra/optional entries, cause I totally know people don't have them or don't want to jump through all those hoops just for a stupid entry! But pretty much every other blogger has all those requirements for entries, so I'm probably one in a million :)
But at least you can enter my giveaways!!
KSL's Studio 5 did a piece on giveaways just yesterday. Recording how long it took to enter and then showed what winning 1/100 or 1/1000 "earned" you at an hourly rate. If you win every 1/100 it'd be worth it, but reality says your chance of winning is more like 1/1000 or worse. 1/1000 averaged out to earn you about $1.88 per hour if you were treating it as a full-time job. So you're not missing anything - either giveaways or being on Facebook etc. . .
Post a Comment