Monday, November 12, 2007

Do You Ever Wonder? . . .

I was just looking at the pictures of my hubby below and was overwhelmed with love. I know that sounds cheesy. But do you ever look at your spouse and wonder how in the world you ever got so lucky? And why in the world did they pick you? I think about all the guys I dated through high school and they never fit like Michael and I fit. Sure there may be things that make me frustrated at times, but the joy and happiness FAR outweighs my whiney and picky times. I'm grateful for a wonderful spouse and for the life that I have with him. How 'bout you?

3 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Awwwweeee, that's so sweet, what a LUCKY hubby! I dated other guys while Derrick went on a mission, and I too felt like NONE of them compared to him! Every single guy just had something about him that I couldn't help but think Derrick would never do or act or treat me like that or whatever the thought was at the time. Sometimes I think "what did he see in me"?:( though!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

I have to add, I am grateful for those experiences though, it just makes me that much more in love with HIM!

Beth said...

I don't think anyone could love me as much as Andy, he is so patient and so enamored of me it's unbelievable!