Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween cuties

It was a much bigger hit of a holiday this time around. Rebekah finally began to understand the concept of trick-or-treat. Last year she tried to GIVE her candy to the people at each door. This year she would laboriously pick one from the bucket and giggle as she put it in her pumpkin.
Thanks to Aunt Alisha for making the skirt and donating the ears. I put the puff and feather boa on the skirt for finishing touches. Turned out to be a perfect outfit for a sweet little girl.
Patrick on the other hand slept through most of the evenings events. He's still on the three nap schedule. His onsie originally had tigers, lions, etc. on it. I colored them in with permanent marker and then attached felt and a puff to the hat. Cuttest dalmation I've ever seen!!
Fun experiment with iPhoto. I get this expression often.
This is what you get when you have two distracted kids and a mother that's trying to transfer some of her excitement to her children. Hmmm.

2 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hey Rachael,
Thanks for the comment, it is good to here from you! I don't remember when you moved away, but my hubby (Derrick Cavey), moved here from Tucson the summer before our senior year! He is a couple of years younger than me, but hung out with Scotty Powell, Trevor Whipple, and a LOT of older girls:). No, it wasn't a lot, but he hung out with Erin Jones, Melissa Peterson, and Diana Flake. He went back and forth of liking me and we didn't start dating until after High School. Ahhhh, baby love! You'll have to tell me your story of your hubby and how you met him! I would love to here it! You look great by the way, and your babies are adorable. You sound like you are enjoying life and that is great! I will add you and keep checking in on you! Thanks again for the comment! ~Jolyn (p.s. you spelled it right and even if you didn't I wouldn't mind):)

Emily said...

Hey Rachael,
It's fun to see your little family! Look how grown up Rebekah is? And your little boy is adorable. Looks like you're doing great! It's nice to see you again, and thanks for the comment!