I really want to get a picture of my kids in the bath together. I used to bathe them seperados (think spanglish there) but when they weren't in the tub, they'd do anything within their power to get into the water and make a mess. So now bathtime is a glorious time. It's about an hour of pure fun! Splashing (which I try to discourage), giggling, making funny noises, washing eachother's hair, etc. But my batteries are dead. Hence, it will have to wait for another day.
Today I heard suspicious noises coming from the bathroom and walked into find Patrick standing by the toilet having just unrolled the ENTIRE roll of toilet paper onto the floor. He was much too pleased with himself. Frankly, I thought it was funny too and was loathing the fact that I didn't have my camera. Oh well. I'm sure it won't be the last time it happens!
4 comments:
My kids love bathtime too. It's so fun when Henry tries to shampoo Hazel's hair. Be careful though...the other day, I heard Hazel saying, "Stand up Henry, let's wash your peanut." You then hear me running and yelling, no Hazel, just arms, just arms. I told Chad we might have to start separating them.
:) That last comment made me laugh. Luckily we don't have any little "peanuts" in our family yet so that is not an issue for us. Isn't it funny how frustrated you can get with naughty things your kids do, not because they did them but because you don't have your camera handy to capture them? I think that is the key to surviving parenthood - just enjoying the crazy ride. :)
Peanut! Ha! That's funny! Abby and Carter take baths together all the time and they LOVE it. I think that's their favorite part of the day.
I love bath time! I look forward to the summer when eczema isn't a problem for the kiddos anymore so I can keep them in for longer than a few minutes. How's St. George? I was actually just thinking about you guys today while I was doing some yard work. I hope you're adjusting well!! We miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment