
Every stinking time I sit in this thing to rock Patrick or feed him I start to nod off! I'm getting a bit purturbed at the whole situation, actually. I think they need to rename it "The Nodding-Mommy". Mine isn't nearly this nice, nor is it leather. But it's just as comfy - unfortunately.
2 comments:
Mine is nearly not as comfy, but I keep falling asleep in it too! Ethan woke me up while he was waiting for his turn to be put to bed after about 30 mins. YIKES (Derrick was home and the bed time routine was a little off that day too)!
I used to have a comfy chair like that when Paige was born and I would literally sleep there at night while Paige was wide awake in her swing next to me (she didn't sleep much her first year of life) Ahhhh, the memories!!!
Post a Comment