Monday, March 31, 2008

Fabulous Find

I found this recipe attached to the package of Pork Loin Sirloin Chops that I bought the other day and LOVED it. Actually, I've adapted it a little - it was an accident. But it turned out positively wunderbar!

CITRUS MARINATED CHOPS
4 Pork Chops boneless
1/2 c. orange juice (already mixed up)
2 Tbs. olive oil
2 tsp. ground cloves
2 tsp. ground cumin
1/4 tsp. coarsley ground black pepper

Place the pork chops in the bottom of a broiler pan. I never measure this recipe. I lightly sprinkle the dry ingredients on top of the chops, rub them in a bit and then pour the wet ingredients on. Cook the pork at 450 degrees for about 20 minutes turning twice to avoid burning.

Scrumptious!!

1 comment:

Kat Curtis said...

Thanks for the recipe. I always love getting recipes that I know work from friends! :)