Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Easy Entertainment


I love the way my kids laugh and giggle with each other. Its one of the things that gets a genuine grin out of me every time. I finally managed to get them giggling together on camera. Apparently Patrick thinks Rebekah marching across the couch is pretty funny. For those who aren't familiar with "Mary Poppins", Rebekah starts the clip saying "Quick March!" Mary Poppins says it to begin their chimney sweep adventure exploring the rooftops of London.


Eating has always been a challenge at our home. Michael and I don't seem to have a problem :) and Patrick hasn't slowed down since he was born. But Rebekah has always had issues with food. We're still working through some of them. I honestly hope that she gains a good sense of intuitive eating before she hits puberty or we could be in for some trouble. But all that aside, there are certain foods that children eat in a funny way, or the result of them eating it is funny. This was one of those instances. I hope it makes you smile.

2 comments:

Generational stitcher said...

I love it when my kids giggle and laugh together. It's the best!! When siblings get started together they always seem to laugh from their toes!! The best!! Eating...yea...I understand...although Adam's my non eater, so it's not so bad, eventually he'll grow into his can't eat enough teenager self...I don't know if I could do it with a girl...My girls eat SO much better then my boys...good luck!!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

The clip of them giggling had me laughing so much I wanted to cry. It makes me realize how much I miss them. You have 2 adorable kids on your hands! You have to post videos like this more often. I love being able to see them in action. It's so much fun. Love you guys!