We put her in a new (new to us) dress this Sunday, did her hair and stepped back to realize that Rebekah isn't so little anymore. She's growing up so fast and is so beautiful. She's quick to give kisses and to show us her triumphs. She loves to laugh and play with us. We are so lucky to have had her as a first child. She taught us so much more than a "normal" baby would have. Maybe we're just slow learners. :)
8 comments:
That's such a splash of cold water when it it hits. I still get hit every now and then. It's so hard and fun to watch them grow!
She's so pretty. I love that last picture when you see her big brown eyes shining back. :)
Before I forget I have to say first the name of that stuff is Suspend SC and is made by Bayer, you can look it up on the internet. I had the gallon thing wrong but cant' remember what it is:(! Either way, I think it is totally worth it to have less of the roaches! Now about your blog:), she is absolutely adorable. It is heart breaking how big they get so fast. I got caught eyeing out a new born baby in RS sunday, I am in trouble..haha!
Ooooh! She looks sooo pretty and grown up. That last picture is just adorable!
very pretty pictures - she's adorable
She looks gorgeous! Just like her mommy!
I can't believe how big she is. She is such a beauty! Definitely not a little girl anymore.
Oh - Rebekah looks so beautiful and grown up! Wow....
Post a Comment