Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Patrick's First Hair Cut

I finally did it. He didn't quite look like a girl, but he had a pretty good length on top and in the back. Monday morning came and I just decided to go for it. It's not perfect, but I feel like I did a good job.

I have to say that I have a pretty handsome little boy on my hands. :)

I also wanted to include a this picture. Rebekah has made a habit of lying down next to Patrick as they both drink their morning "milk". I think it's adorable.

5 comments:

Generational stitcher said...

He is so cute!! He actually reminds me of my brother at this age...he's 22 now. Good job on the haircut!

Mindy said...

With his new haircut he looks more like a cute boy than a cute baby.

Mandie said...

Wow! He's so grown up! And good job with the haircut. I'm totally afraid to cut hair.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

SO cute! He looks so handsome! The haircut makes him look all grown up. You did a great job! They're both growing up so fast. I can't believe Patrick has his first birthday coming up in less than a week...crazy! Love you guys!

Petty Family said...

Great job cutting his hair! I need to learn how to do that.