My mother didn't want to be grandma, so she came up with Nanny.
Although it was nearly three weeks ago that we visited Rexburg, I thought I would post a few pictures. It was an 8 hr. drive. I was amazed that I made it through alive and sane. I think it helped that we had Michael with us for half of the drive each way. We dropped him off at the Salt Lake airport on the way there and picked him up a few days later on the drive back. They loved being there and getting so much attention. For the first time in a while, no one got sick while visiting and so Grandpa was just Grandpa (not Dr. Grandpa).
Although it was nearly three weeks ago that we visited Rexburg, I thought I would post a few pictures. It was an 8 hr. drive. I was amazed that I made it through alive and sane. I think it helped that we had Michael with us for half of the drive each way. We dropped him off at the Salt Lake airport on the way there and picked him up a few days later on the drive back. They loved being there and getting so much attention. For the first time in a while, no one got sick while visiting and so Grandpa was just Grandpa (not Dr. Grandpa).
The kids love these. Two of them bolted to the ceiling. Don't do this if you ever plan on moving . . . at all!! But their great entertainment in the meantime!
Fortunately, he didn't eat any. He was content with spreading it anywhere it would go.
Hannah loves to play with the kids and they love to play with her. Thankfully, she has a ton of energy that she doesn't seem to mind sharing. :)
5 comments:
Wouldn't it be nice to have that kind of energy again, all the time?
Cute pics of your kids - I'm sure it was nice to go see your parents. My sister's father-in-law is a Dr. also and her in-laws go by Nana (close to Nanny) and Dr. Grandpa also! How funny.
oops, sorry about my link..I totally know your husband's name is Michael...what was I thinking..must have been one of those late night blog edits. I really botched that- sorry.
Glad you had a good time in Idaho..we are headed there next week..can't wait. Wish you would have shown a pic of Hannah in the front..I haven't seen her in awhile but her hair looks nice.:)
The kids look like they had a blast! I'm glad you were able to go see your family!
my butt looks hot. Just throwing it out there....
Post a Comment