The Live(r) of the Dream

Okay, sister gets a shot at it too.

But I'm still master of this thing!
The most complicated cake this mommy has ever made. Thanks to my neighbor who lent me all of her stuff, I was able to pull it off. I still have no idea what I want to try to conquer for Rebekah's birthday.
In short, he was one happy boy. We're so blessed to have him in our family. He has a smile that lights up a room, even if it is a tad mischievous. He's very happy and loves everyone in the family. His newest thing is to run at full speed toward your leg, grab ahold, and hug tightly. Very cute to me. I hope the rest of our kids are as joyful as our first two.
Okay, sister gets a shot at it too.
But I'm still master of this thing!
In short, he was one happy boy. We're so blessed to have him in our family. He has a smile that lights up a room, even if it is a tad mischievous. He's very happy and loves everyone in the family. His newest thing is to run at full speed toward your leg, grab ahold, and hug tightly. Very cute to me. I hope the rest of our kids are as joyful as our first two.
1 comment:
Impressive cake. It reminds me of my armadillo... ok, so yours isn't as creepy. And yours actually looks like something... hahahahaha
Post a Comment