I hear a door opening in the wee minutes of the 7 a.m. hour. Patrick emerges and I call to him. He sees that I'm putting a skirt on. This is obviously not normal for Mommy because this is what followed.
Patrick: It's Dunday?
Me: No. Mommy and Daddy are going to go to the temple today.
P: But I want to go to da temple wid doo.
(I gather him in a hug.)
M: You know what? You'll get to go to the temple when you grow up! Would you like that?
P: Yea.
Melt my heart. I love my kids. And I'm very excited to go to the temple. It's liberating.
4 comments:
That's sweet.
I can hear this whole exchange in my head so clearly! Cute :)
That is adorable! And I can hear him saying it, too
So cute! I hope you had a great time at the temple. - We need to get together again sometime soon. I still feel bad about canceling last time. Good thing I did though three of my girls had croup! Nasty! :)
Post a Comment