
I hate the days in which everything hinges on your alarm clock going off at a certain time and then it doesn't go off...
It seems like my morning has been a constant 40 min. off. Miraculously Rebekah made it to the bus on time. I'm just hoping that the school doesn't call me about the nearly gone black eye and the half-way gone purple chin that she managed to get over this last week's vacation. I'm finally feeling like I'm awake enough to get on with my day. Maybe I'll get dressed and try again tomorrow.
Happy Monday!!
3 comments:
I feel your pain - I have to be to work an hour early all week and it's just not feeling good.
Spud harvest seemed short this year....
Also, your child is hilarious! She has more scrapes than a car in the dump! I am sure that the school will get used to it over time, sadly....
Mornings are such tight schedules at our house too! Starting even 15 minutes late is an unrecoverable thing for us.
Post a Comment