Wednesday, August 31, 2011

One of Those Days

Ya know those days when you wake up relatively early with all sorts of ambitions to do many great and wonderful things?  And suddenly it's 9:30 a.m. and you've managed nothing but a short cat nap?  

Yeah, it's one of those days.  Now I just hope that I don't scream too much at my kids who have been having breakfast for the past hour and a half.  Andrew in particular.  

Happy "Winds"-day everybody!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Rachael, I always check your blog..just never leave comments. I'm glad you leave comments on mine. :) I'm just lazy. I saw your comment about the preschool. I do know about that and it's an option, but she's still got 3 whole years at home with me. I don't need to rush it. She's got medicaid, which pays for tons of things...but it's also crap sometimes, too. The school option is nice because it doesn't deal with things like medicaid does. You guys look nice and happy in Ohio! It's fun to have an adventure. :) Take care!!!

Marianne Hales Harding said...

Wow, when you blog you blog a lot! ;-) No wonder you ended the week a little grumpy... Hope the rest of your week went a little better. I can completely empathize with the sentiments of this post! That was my week last week and I ended up with an insane amount of paid work to be done on Saturday (since I can't just tell my boss that the week ended up being too crazy to do any work. :) The challenges of working from home!)