Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Other Chid


Lest he feel left out, I must say that Patrick is smiling almost on demand and is ever so cute when he does. Suddenly his long skinny face is lit up with charm. He will be and is a handsome boy.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Yay! Someone else's blog to read! Glad to see you are doing well!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Hey remember us?! We've enjoyed keeping up with your family via update emails but it's nice that you've entered what I call the "blogosphere", where we currently reside. Check us out. We're not in Chicago anymore but we haven't bothered changing our name yet. Anyway, it's good to see you're all doing well - and I can't think of another way to say "I'm really healthy" than by throwing a tantrum. Good job Rebekah!
Anna and Chase Rawlins
http://chi-townrawlins.blogspot.com/

Bryan, Mary, Abby & Lorin said...

I'm so glad you guys started a blog! I am trying diligently to do so, but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe I should try a little harder.

Your family is great. I can't wait to keep reading about you guys.

Good luck with Rebekah and her stint. That can't be a great thing to hear ... that you have to take her in again, but hopefully this will help.

Anyhow ... good to hear from you guys. Best of luck.

Mary

JoJo said...

So sweet!

Mandie said...

Yay! We're glad you're blogging!

Unknown said...

Yay for the Blog! More constant news from the Hohmanns! Much love!

Hannah said...

What is a chid? The other chid... sounds like a movie title...