I can agree with your results. At least you don't have any guys on your look alike list. I have some girls on my look alikes (this is mark). It is fun though.
I can see the similarities, and lucky you! I LOVE Amanda Bynes and Anne Hathaway:)!
I did one of these and I was compared to prince Harry.
Very close matches!! I think that website is awesome, and I've wasted a couple of hours there this week!
Too fun! I will definitely have to try this! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can agree with your results. At least you don't have any guys on your look alike list. I have some girls on my look alikes (this is mark). It is fun though.
I can see the similarities, and lucky you! I LOVE Amanda Bynes and Anne Hathaway:)!
I did one of these and I was compared to prince Harry.
Very close matches!! I think that website is awesome, and I've wasted a couple of hours there this week!
Too fun! I will definitely have to try this! :)
Post a Comment