Lastly, Rebekah has finally figured out what stickers are for. First they were carefully placed on her cheeks, chin and nose. Then they made their way onto my foot. Guess I stood still for too long - but I don't remember what I was doing at the time. I now have to hide my stamps so I don't loose $0.42 each time she decides she wants a sticker.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Catch Up
Lastly, Rebekah has finally figured out what stickers are for. First they were carefully placed on her cheeks, chin and nose. Then they made their way onto my foot. Guess I stood still for too long - but I don't remember what I was doing at the time. I now have to hide my stamps so I don't loose $0.42 each time she decides she wants a sticker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love those shirts Rachael! I didn't know they made them with more than 1 and 2. The fridge experience sounds very familiar only now Hyrum is old enough to open it by himself. He loves turning the light on and off! Its fun to see your pictures of Rebekah! She's grown SO much since we last saw her.
Those shirts are so cool, how good of your husband to pick out such fun shirts. My son has learned to open the fridge on his own now to and is constantly in there looking for something. It's so appealing to kids plus it propably feels good in there!
Those shirts are the absolute best!! My fridge is always open too, only since we got the new one, they are usually happy just playing in the ice and water dispenser...good and bad :) and it's funny you should mention the stamps, because I was going to warn you, once they find stickers, the stamps become REALLY easy targets :) You guys are so cute...and I always end up with stickers in weird places without a clue as to how they got there too :)
I love the shirts! Michael did good. The pic w/ the kids in the fridge is also classic. Love it! We miss you guys! -Lynsi
Yeah - those are some pricey stickers there.... :D
Your shirts are so cute - so's the fridge 'playroom' and expensive 'stickers!'
Post a Comment