Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Playing with Daddy


This is just a small sampling of the joy the kids have in being with their father. It's such a blessing that men and women are made differently. We each have our strengths and weaknesses. We are meant to be helpmeets for each other and build upon one another. I don't believe that Heavenly Father intended us to compete with each other. It brings me a great deal of peace when I think of things like that. What a marvelous plan of happiness!

3 comments:

Generational stitcher said...

This is fun to watch! (and I am not even in a position to have the sound on) I love watching dad's and their kids play! It's so fun to see their faces light and all the giggles!

Petty Family said...

Cute! It's interesting how young that starts also - the Daddy's here, must be playtime thing.

Em said...

For sure for sure. Kyle has been so busy studying for boards the last several weeks and I have found myself giving airplane rides and playing horsey and thinking, "this is fine, but man these kids need a dad!" There's no substitute. And I agree, that when we don't compete and we complement each other, it is one of the neatest things in the entire world.