The plasma donation center has been given this lovely title by my mother-in-law. She makes me laugh. Michael and I started donating plasma two weeks ago to pull in a little extra cash. It's not tons. But I believe that because we're paying our tithing and willing to do this little bit, the Lord is helping us make ends meet. So we each go twice a week and can pull in $400 a month from it. This particular place has a nursery for the kids and as long as I prep properly beforehand, they really aren't in there for longer than an hour. I really don't like needles. In fact the girl who stuck me today casually told me that I looked nervous. I'm thinking, "No, I'm not nervous. I just have a pit in my stomach and my muscles are extremely taught all of the time". But once the little prick is over, I have no worries and get to sit and read a book for an hour. Actually, the most painful part in my opinion is the wrapping they put on your arm afterward. I can't bend my elbow properly for two hours and it feels like it's cutting off my circulation. But it's one of those inconveniences that I'm willing to deal with.
So if you're short on funds, consider your local vampire clinic. If you're down in St. George, tell them I refered you so that I get the bonus! :)
2 comments:
Tobey and I have been going to the local "vampire clinic" for almost a year now! It's great for extra money. Your clinic is ripping you off though because we each make about $300.00 - a total of $600.00 a month! I would highly recommend it too. Just be sure to drink plenty of fluids and eat healthy! :)
What a great idea, your helping others out while making a little money. I like the sounds of it. I should check into that cause i need a little extra money myself. Good for you.
Post a Comment