Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged

1. I spit. Gross at some point, I know. But generally I keep it to when I'm excersizing or out in the wild. But I have to admit that it happens all the time. I got it from my mother (sorry!)

2. I realized this morning that I would probably be a much more boring person if I wasn't married to Michael. I think he initiates most of the "new" things that we do - simply because he wants to try it.

3. I go to the park to let my kids play and so I can scavange. If you go to the right parks in the morning, you find all sorts of stuff that was just left there. :)

4. I'm a waterbottle addict. I don't drink nearly enough water without one to drag along with me everywhere I go.

5. I'm very unorganized - but I sincerely try and I think most people would admit that I put up a good front.

6. Learning how to sew scares me spitless. I'm fine with curtain basics and such. But clothes scare me to death.

No comments: