Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Clue: The Reality Version

The Possible Culprit Behind The Operation:
I know she looks sweet and innocent. Maybe she is. I didn't actually see anything.

The Possible Weapons Used:



The Possible Reasons:
He was whacked with the metal stick.
He fell down of his own accord and hit the side of the crates holding my music.

The Victim and Result:

Check out that awesome goose-egg!! I swear it was already 1/2 and inch out of his head when I first saw it. There have been very few times when I've been that frantic. But all is now well. Good thing they bounce back so quickly.

3 comments:

Katie and Bryson said...

As we say in our house, "no more monkeys whacking on the head!" (there are actually like 20 different versions depending on the injury). Sorry we missed you guys at the pool today - we actually went at 9 and got your message as we were getting home. We will have to plan it for another day!

Generational stitcher said...

I love these...as bad as they are, adults just don't get them like kids do...and truly aren't as cute if they do :) And, when it happens, mom gets extra lovin too...can't complain there, however...it's also a little sad during the immediate afterward... Adam's been getting alot of these lately, sigh

Mindy said...

ouch!