Her birthday was July 9th, but I had to collect videos from friends cameras to post as our battery was low. So thank you to all those who made the interesting part of this post possible!! (That would be you, Sheri.)
When Rebekah blows it has no direction. So that's what I'm trying to help her accomplish in the video. I know it looks like I'm pushing her into the flames, but I'm just trying to help her blow out her candles. She managed to get the last one by herself. YEA!!!
7 comments:
It's cute how tickled Becca is about her cake and candles! And I love the plasma wrap :)
She looks SO cute and SO excited for her birthday! I'm so glad you posted about her birthday. I've been checking your blog b/c I was excited to see the pics. I hope she had a great day! Walt and I wish we could have been there to celebrate with her. We were thinking of her though. Love you lots!
What a cutie!! I hope you have a blast on your trip!
hey, this is april (whatcott) hoyt (now) How are you??! Your little girl looks so cute!! Have fun at Disneyland, we took our kids last summer and they loved it!! My girls especially loved the princesses!
How great! Happy Belated Birthday to Rebekah!
Happy (Belated) Birthday Rebekah! And cute headband Rachael! :) I can never pull those off. :)
Happy Birthday Bekah! And good job Rachael on posting...I don't have Hazel's up yet and it was the same day! Guess if she's traumatized by candles later in life, you'll know what caused it--just kidding.
Post a Comment