Melyssa, this one's for you. :)
I am: dreading/looking forward to packing for our week-long trip in a few days
I think: people are selfish and therefore there is not enough unity and love in the world. (I know that sounds like something off the Miss USA pagent.)
I know: Heavenly Father loves me
I want: to be debt-free
I have: all that I need (except the above - and it's really more of a want).
I wish: my parents weren't divorced.
I hate: roaches and spiders. Don't get along too well with snakes either.
I miss: teaching voice lessons and old friends.
I fear: having to raise my children alone
I feel: good about myself
I hear: "This is the Christ" by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
I smell: chips, salsa, and sunscreen.
I crave: mint chocolate cookies.
I search: for sippy cups and bottles every few hours. They go bad VERY fast in this heat.
I wonder: as I wander.
I regret: being so physical with the opposite sex when I was dating.
I love: my husband and kids.
I care: about order in my home. It's not always there, but it keeps me sane on the rough days.
I always: straighten the sheets before getting into bed. Michael just laughs at me.
I am not: in the mood to plan our primary lesson for Sunday, but it has to be done.
I believe: in the goodness of Santa Clause.
I dance: whenever I hear music in public places. Often dorky, but I have to bust at least one move.
I sing: all of the time regardless of where I am.
I don't always: have patience with my kids.
I fight: with the dishes in my sink. They always win because they never fully disappear.
I write: our history and interests on this blog.
I lose: patience most often at bedtime.
I win: when I keep my patience.
I never: have eaten a deep fried pickle. They're Lynsi's favorite.
I listen: in on random people's conversations all of the time. Not on purpose - it's just hard to avoid sometimes.
I can usually be found: at home with my kids.
I am scared: of losing Rebekah to a surgery.
I need: lots of love.
I am happy about: my life at present, A/C units that work, and good food.
4 comments:
I know this is a weird question but did I already send this to you. I started one a long time ago and can't remember if I actually sent it out or not. If I didn't, I will do it and get back to you or post it on my blog or something :)
Loved reading it and seeing what we have in common! I often think about the 2nd one on the top about selfish people. That is one of my biggest fears (ooh, I guess I'll have to do this too:0)! Have fun on your trip, I am "green with envy", I'll enjoy it through your blog when you get back I guess!
No, the Miss USA pageant would be more like this:
"I believe that our, I, education like such as, uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as,...."
Your answer is much better. :) This was fun to read about you. I totally search for sippy cuts ALL day too!
Rachael, I loved reading this! I have lost your email somehow and stumbled across Kyle and Emily's blog, and they had a link to yours. . .I miss you guys! It sounds like life is moving forward for you! If you want, I finally started a blog maybe two weeks ago, and it has pics of my family. The URL is www.thefourbutlers.blogspot.com. Hopefully we can reconnect. I love the internet sometimes!!
Post a Comment