My mom took these in her back yard while we were up visiting last month. I gotta say that my parent's yard is so wonderfully green and nostalgic in the summer and fall. But you pay for it in the winter. Lots of brown without all the leaves on the vines. But in the meantime, it's beautiful. Hope the people in the pictures compare! :)
7 comments:
Cute, I LOVE them, especially the one with the rocks! I thought of you after the last post about thing 1&2, they had them in the Show Low 4th of July parade!
I love the family pics! You guys are starting to look so tan! We had Joshy and Alisha over at our house last week and it's crazy how much Joshy looks like Michael, especially in the bottom pic. You guys look darling in your Thing shirts...too cute! We love and miss you bunches!!
So cute Rachael! And I love the ones of you and Rebekah at her birthday party too.
Oh, how fun!! Good pics! Very cute :D
These are SO CUTE!!!
I love the shirts - too adorable!
Your family is so cute. You look perfect!
Post a Comment