We planned on spending a full afternoon at the beach. HA! It turned out that we whittled away our morning trying to recover from our very late night which I will blog about later and then once the kids were done with their naps, we went. It was 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I wasn't all that fussed about it though. It was a much longer drive from the freeway to the ocean than I'd anticipated and it seemed like it took forever to get there. But the beach wasn't all that crowded when we got there. Rebekah and Patrick giggled every time they caught sight of the ocean and they were SO excited to play in the water. I put my feet in and balked. No way was I going in there!! I decided then and there that the blanket needed something more solid upon it to ensure that it didn't get blown away. That was the other problem, it was windy and the sun was behind clouds. All in all, not my idea of the perfect beach day. But the kids had a blast and that was the important thing, right?
Me holding down the blanket and a shivering Patrick.
The kids' first ride at Disneyland was Autopia. They had no idea what they were in for.
5 comments:
What a fun dream trip in CA!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I closed my blog while you guys were gone, so email me and I'll invite you. We had our baby while you were gone too :) heatherswakefield@gmail.com
I love the pics. The ocean and palm trees are beautiful! The kids look adorable and it looks like you had a great time!
How Fabulous!!!!! You guys sure had so much fun. Loved the Cinderella story!
I love this picture. I am glad that every one of our family members thus far has a sweet picture while driving a car.
Post a Comment