
I love fall. I won't bore you with the details that I could go on forever about. We'll just suffice to say that I love fall. Favorite season - hands down.
So even though I live in the middle of the desert where it doesn't cool down until after midnight, I can tell that it's coming.
The mornings are so much cooler.
I used to walk outside at 6:30 a.m. after finishing a workout and wish that I was still inside. It was that bad. But now I cool off when I walk outside.
I enjoy sitting on my front porch again.
The sun doesn't come up until just before 7 a.m. Therefore my kids sleep longer. I used to loath mornings because Rebekah would wake me up and I couldn't wake up on my own.
I love that school is back in session and the general excitement that you can feel coming from the kids. I teach the CTR class in primary and they are all SO excited that they've started school. "Teacher! I'm in kindergarten!" "Teacher! I'm in first grade!" etc.
I love fall.
4 comments:
We went for a stroller walk yesterday afternoon and that's when I noticed the crunch of the leaves. I was wondering if fall usually starts this early. When I was little I used to be excited about fall, the colors of the leaves, and school. Now when I see it, I think, dang, winter is coming isn't it?!
I agree - fall is the best! But I couldn't help laugh a little - I'm afraid fall might really disappoint you in St. George!
I have to admit, I think that Fall is beautiful and I love the smell of it, but I am always SO sad to see summer end and winter come. We just arrived in Stuttgart and it is definitely fall already! Where did summer go? The high today is only like mid-60s.
I am totally with you - I was going to post on my feelings about fall coming, but I may just link your post in to my blog and save time! :) What a great time of year!!
Post a Comment