Monday, August 25, 2008

California Follow-Ups

Here are a few lagging pictures that I wanted to post from our California trip. I know - it's been a month since we got back. But I had to wait until my mother-in-law had the time to kindly send me her pictures. I'm such a mooch.

More pictures of our Dream Come True. You can see that I was a mess by the end, but it was well worth it. Rebekah was so proud of her little lipstick marks.

'Course these were taken just before the play. First one is with my in-laws. We're so glad that they were able to come with us. Most people don't dress up like this anymore, but it's rare that I get to do these kinds of things. So I'll milk them for all they're worth. Besides, it's worth it to see Michael drool. :)

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Rachael, you look so good. Let Michael drool all he wants. :) You look like you're going to the prom.

Chandler Family said...

Didn't you absolutely love Wicked!!!!! I am hopefully going again before we leave Chicago! By the way you look drop dead gorgeous!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Michael should have drooled! You looked gorgeous that night...your hair, dress, makeup....all of it! I bet you had so much fun! I'm glad you had an adult night out. I'm sure that's needed every once in a while.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melyssa said...

How fun that you guys dressed up. You look great! I wish I had a good excuse to get all dressed up. I can't remember the last time I did. :)

Emily Petty said...

Beautiful dress! I agree that it's more fun to dress up for the theatre/concerts....it's sad that people don't anymore.