Rebekah went to her first day of preschool yesterday. I was sure to get a picture because it was a bit momentus for me. I don't remember going to preschool. I remember joyschool, but I suppose that all in all it's the same thing. Only one costs something and the other doesn't.
Anyway, she was so excited to go. Though I don't think she truly understood what was going on until I left her there. But she was content to be left. It was great to have more time with just Patrick. The only snag came when I went to pick her up. Niether one of my children wanted to leave. Patrick was willing to give up his tantrum for a nap when we got home, but Bekah was difficult to console. We'll have to work on that one.
6 comments:
So cute. Her backpack almost looks bigger than her.
And as for diapers, we still put one on our oldest at night...or we are washing bedding more than 50% of the time. I know you love to hear that.
I love how little kids look with their huge backpacks on!
Bekah looks precious! I'm so glad her first day went well!
How fun! At least she's enjoying it. Maybe when she realizes that she gets to go back a few times, she won't throw a fit when she has to leave :) She's so cute!
I wish that you would have left the straps long. It is a priceless picture.
How fun for her - I bet she loves it!!! Avery cries every time I drop Kennedy off for school and she keeps saying, "I go school! I go school!" I don't know how I am going to survive the next two years until she gets to go too! :)
Post a Comment