Rebekah is in the stage of learning how to undress. Yes, that means herself (which is generally okay right now) and all of her dolls. Somehow, each day she manages to strip each of her dolls of their clothing and leave the poor things lying around naked. I'd take a picture, but it could be considered indecent. Funny, but indecent. So for those with older children, please tell me that she will eventually learn how to put the clothes back ON the dolls. In the meantime. I will be dressing 5. Myself, my two children, and two-three dolls each day. :)
3 comments:
If Hazel wakes up in her bedroom in the morning, she comes down all dressed. That's pretty convenient and impressive. Just think of this as training for Rebekah until the day she figures out how to put things back on. I still find dolls in the house that are naked. I just pick them up and put them in a bin with their accessories.
It takes a LONG time to have them get dolls clothes back on...Korde is 6 and they are still hard for her sometimes. It's SO ANNOYING! Luckily they learn to dress themselves faster :)
Well this should spice up our park outings!
Post a Comment