Friday, September 5, 2008

The Park

This is my tribute to all those out there who really know how to work a camera and have an eye for seeing things in beautiful ways.
I took my camera to the park this morning. The park is a daily morning ritual. It keeps all members of the household sane and helps us all get some energy out. It's absolutely huge and has a large variety of things to play on or in. So enjoy. I hope that some of them actually turned out artistic. But if not, I'll chalk another one up on the "To Do" list for the afterlife!

Yea! I did it!

The boots are my favorite. . . especially with the full diaper inbetween. Oh, well.
Cheeser!
Preparing to blow something off her hand.
Singing?
Huh?

6 comments:

Jenny and Al said...

Rachael, your little blondies are so cute! They are growing up fast. Your previous post about Rebekah almost made me cry! It reminded me of all the times we (Alan and I) prayed for her at home and also on the temple roll. I'm so glad she is doing so much better!

Melyssa said...

Cute pictures Rachael - Keep up the good work! :)

Emily Petty said...

Darling kiddos! Wow - you've obviously been through a lot with Rebekah - it is so hard to see a little baby with all those tubes - the second picture of her is very comforting!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Your pictures turned out great! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. And look at all of Patrick's teeth! I love the cheeser picture of Patrick..SO cute! We miss you guys so much!

Hannah said...

Ok so these are good pics, sis. They are just going to get better, you know. Soon you will be vying for Mandi's job... haha

Bryan, Mary, Abby & Lorin said...

I love your pictures. It's so good to hear about your great family. All my love. I hope you're all well.

We moved to DC about two months ago. Bryan's working for a private equity firm called The Carlyle Group, and I am staying home with Abby. We're enjoying ourselves.

Hope you're well, and Abby would cry when I would sing - I'm glad she got over that. :)