Friday, October 10, 2008

Meatballs

Does anyone have that recipe with meatballs, pineapple, and some sort of sauce that can go over rice? I think it's a sweet and sour meatball something. Help me out if you know what I'm talking about. I have some meatballs that are currently going solo and need help. :)

3 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

I looked on allrecipes.com just to see if I could find one on there and they had a bunch, but, the fourth one down had one with pineapple....I love that site:0)! Hope it helps you and good luck!!

Melyssa said...

This is one we love:

Sweet & Sour Meatballs
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup beef broth
1/2 cup vinegar
2 Tbs. cornstarch
2 tsp soy sauce
1 can pineapple chunks
1 large green pepper chopped.
Desired amount of meatballs (we used the pre-made frozen ones)

Add all ingredients in sauce pan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Simmer to desired thickness. Serve over rice. :)

Hannah said...

You put your frozen meatballs into the crock pot and then add like grape jelly or something crazy like that... I think I should get the actual recipe... and then post a comment...

And I am serious about the grape jelly. It really tastes good in the end