Friday, April 24, 2009

A Litte Bit of Nothing

We all have those looks that says we're spacing out, or concentrating very hard, or just thinking. Here are some from my kids.


4 comments:

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how big they're getting. They're starting to look more and more alike too. I miss you guys!!

Hannah said...

Patrick's last one is CLASSIC! It's like he is trying to remember why he is climbing the thing in the first place. AHAHAHHAH!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

We would LOVE to come visit during that time. It's very possible....especially if we know so far in advance & start saving now. When is your due date? Walt is more up in the air, b/c if he ends up getting hired by an airline by then, he may not have vacation days. However, I should definitely be able to come. Hopefully we both will be able to, but we'll just have to play it by ear. I'm SO excited already!! We really miss you guys! By the way, I don't think I ever even said Congratulations!! Walt & I are SO happy for you guys. I know you've been yearning for another child & I'm so happy it's going to happen for you!

jmcmurdie said...

Rachael, I love yoour blog! YOu are so sweet and dear to uncle John and me. I love the pictures of the children and all of your family. I want to answer your blog more frequently. We are looking forward to the reunion. love,aunt sharron