Monday, April 20, 2009

March with the Call's

Sorry Dawnie. I stole these pictures from your blog.

Back in March out good friends, the Call's, stopped in St George for a week. Luckily for us, they knew no one else here and so we got to spend a lot of time with them. It was fabulous. Last time we did something like this neither one of us had kids and only tests to be studied for. We did many things, but the highlight was probably Zion's National Park.



Dawn, Katie, Brian, Christopher

The Fam

Patrick, Brian, Bekah, and Katie
This is monkey see, monkey do. Kids are so funny that way. I don't even remember who did it first. On a side note, they are placed in birth order. Their kids are almost exactly 1 year older than ours. So we ran the gammut.




We had a blast! We also went to the two indoor waterparks, caught a temple session, played at several parks, went to a dinosaur museum, and even had two full-family sleepovers in a row! We miss them tons!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

What a great picture with all the kids lined up being kids!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Oh look! The Calls! I'm having Wymount flashbacks as I read this!

And yes, we're in Carrollton, TX these days. We moved 2.5 years ago. I just don't want to change the address of our blog - and I'm too lazy to change the name! :)

Hannah said...

That picture with the kids all lined up is to DIE for!!! I love it! I am so glad that you got to spend some time with them when they came to visit.
I wish that you could post on my blog. I wish it wasn't special... UGH!