Saturday, April 11, 2009

Typo?

April 9th we went to the mall with the objective of looking at shoes. I just looked (I knew there was a sale coming for Easter and I wanted to use my gift cards well.) Michael bought. $160 dress shoes. Some may seriously choke on that amount. Believe me, it wasn't easy to swallow. But he has to wear a shirt, tie, and slacks every day to work. He walks around and stands on his feet all day. His shoes wear fast. The Ecco brand of shoe is supposed to last at least twice as long as any other brand. So we're giving it a shot.

Since that day, I've checked our bank account for the big whammy when it came out. But it hasn't come. The charge I made yesterday of $13 has gone through, but no $160. There's a charge of $1.06 on the 9th, but that's it. Did the clerk type the total in wrong? Am I missing something? Or am I just really lucky?

3 comments:

Emily Petty said...

Ecco shoes really are great - Frank and I both have pairs for work and they do make a difference when you're on your feet all day - even though the price the is really hard to swallow. I guess I don't really use mine that much anymore though...

Generational stitcher said...

hum...keep us posted...I hope they last for him!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Hey! I think we found something in our ward that belongs to you. Lynsi and Walter!! Nice!