Last night I lay in bed wondering why I wasn't falling asleep. This is how it is every night. The lights go out, Michael's head hits the pillow and he's out in less than 5 min. I lay there for at least 10 trying to get comfortable without waking Mikey up and actually let my brain relax so I CAN go to sleep. I have no idea why this is. Really it's not that bad. But it seems like it when your spouse has been alseep for 10+ min and you haven't been. Last night I said my prayers and realized that I hadn't given Patrick his medicine. Got up to do that. Laid back down. Tried to relax - nothing happened except that the monitor was too loud. Got up to remedy that. Eventually I fell to sleep. But I wondered if other people have this issue?
I have more thoughts about our weekend in Provo -- spiritual thoughts. But I need to collect them again and sit down with more time to write. I will share these soon.
While in Provo, we stopped by the house to drop some things off. We also picked some things up. Namely, some bigger clothes for me and accessories for brand new people. Yes. This is my confession. :)
Now I'm going to take a shower. Toodles!
13 comments:
If I picked up on that right, congratulations! :)
You did. Thanks!!
Congrats!
Congrats!!!!!!
That's awesome! congrats! when are you due?
Congrats Rachael. Next time you guys are up, let us know. We'd love to see you all :)
Yahoooool!!! congratulations!!!
Congrats!! When are you due?? That's SO EXCITING!!!
I have the same issue at night. The other night I had the impression that I should try a sleep mask...totally random and a bit posh in my opinion, but I did and sleeping has been SO MUCH BETTER!
Congrats, Rachael! I can't wait to hear more about the due date, etc!
Yay! That's great! I love your subltly
Congrats! I don't know if you have the spouse-snores problem, but I found going to bed slightly earlier helps...then you can get all the worrying and 'did you lock the door, are the kids OK, go to the bathroom one last time' stuff done beforehand and be ready to sleep the time their head hits the pillow.
At this rate you will have many blessings following you around in 10 years right?! hahaha. :) I'm excited for you guys.
Pretty sneaky i had to read it a couple times to make sure i was on the right track. Congratulations! I'm excited for you. I'm on the countdown now i have about 5 or 6 weeks left!
Congratulations Rachael - very exciting news - I have the same picture as Mandie who commented above me, on my piano at home - I love it - true musicians!
Post a Comment