Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby is here!

Andrew (TBD) Hohmann was born approx 1:30pm today at Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg, ID. He weighs 8 lbs 6 oz. I don't think they told me how long he is. He was born as a C-section because his cord was wrapped around his arms & neck. Baby & mother are both doing great & she'll need a few more days in the hospital to recover. I'm sure she'll post MUCH more interesting things than this, but I can at least cover the basics. Who knew I'd ever log in to this blogging thing?!



19 comments:

Kat Curtis said...

Congratulations!!!! He is a very sweet little boy. I'm glad to hear everyone's doing alright. Keep us posted! :)

peterfam said...

Let me be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sounds like getting him here was rough. But, he is beautiful! Rachel, you look great too! We miss being your neighbors!

Rick and Heather Walker said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so glad you posted I have been checking all day! He is so sweet!!! Hugs to Racheal and I pray she has a quick recovery!!

Katie and Bryson said...

Cutie patootie baby! He looks like Michael's little mini me :) You look great too, Rach! Were you scared for C-section? We'll have to talk later. And now begins the life of 3 kids...dun, dun, dun...

Mindy said...

Congratulations! And be extremely good to Rachael as I'm sure it will very hard to recover from that battle wound. It's good to hear that mom and son are healthy. Madison Memorial is a great hospital. :)

Sheena said...

Yay! We were just talking about you today and thinking that you should be due here pretty soon. Congrats! Is this your first C-section? I hope you recover quickly, I know how that can go. Look forward to seeing more about the little guy.

Jill said...

congratulations! i had hoped this post was a new baby, after what she wrote last night! :) He's cute!

Meg said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful.

Melyssa said...

Congratulations! :) Such a little cutie. (and mom doesn't look too bad herself after having a C-section)

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

Yeah! Welcome to the world, Andrew. You are coming into a wonderful family! Glad the C-section went okay. Good luck with recovery, Rachel.

Beth said...

Congrats! I'm so glad you're little boy has made it safely and hope Rachael recovers quickly.

Joseph Hopkin said...

Cool! He really is beautiful.
I don't know if I've ever visited this blog before. It's incredible!
Love you guys.
Joseph

Alisha Clayson said...

WoW!!!! My nephew is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations Rachael! Way to hang in there all night and then c -section. You must be wiped! I'm so happy for you!!!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Congratulations Rachel and family, he is so adorable! Hope you recover well!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

He is precious!! He looks kinda like Bekah in the top pic. We're so excited our new nephew is here! Congrats you guys! We love and miss you!

Tiffany said...

congratulations! It will be so fun to have a new little baby around. get some rest and enjoy the little guy. He's a cutie!

Hannah said...

I had this all backwards... I thought he was 6.8 and not 8.6.,... There is a vast difference between the two.... You had a tank in there!

Emily Petty said...

Congratulations! Sounds like the delivery was a bit scary - I'm glad that everyone was all right in the end. He's adorable!

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

What a cute little guy! congrats! Wow, it feels like your pregnancy went by so fast! Maybe because we don't see you anymore...we miss you!
Did you know we moved back? Well, to Cedar, but we are in Southern Utah again! and we are in the same ward as the McKells.