Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stupid . . .

So here I am. It's nearly one o'clock in the morning and I'm still up. Not normal for me - especially nowadays. But I've been having contractions since 7 pm that are now keeping me up. Unfortunately, they're still spaced further apart than I'm afraid the hospital will admit me for. Ugh. This is the part I hate. Do I risk going in and the nurses telling me to go home simply because I can't sleep through my contractions? OOOOHHHH JOY!! That one hurt! Maybe I WILL!!! That one was either 14 min. from my last big one or 10 min. from the last small one. I think I may go wake Mikey up. :)

2 comments:

Kat Curtis said...

Whoa! Good luck!!!! :)

Dawnie said...

WHOOOOAAAA!!! That was so funny! I laughed really hard! Christopher and I are on separate computers reading your blog and laughing about all the funny things! That one was my favorite!