- good, healthy food
- children's tylenol
- honest people who help you get the best deal - even if it's not with their company.
- my wonderful spouse for time and all eternity
- priesthood blessings that you know are inspired
- chances to hold my kids because that's all they want. Even if it's just because they're sick.
- good water in plentiful supply
- the beauties and wonders of God's creations including snowflakes falling from a white sky (insert gasp from all St. Georgians)
- a good home teacher
- that Hannah currently has family rooming with her. It's always more fun to not be flying solo and then to be doing it with someone who knows you so well is a blast!
- the warmth of the home in both senses
- the ability to be mobile in the midst of a snowstorm and still be warm in my car
- good coats
- anti-lock brakes. Need to get some. Totally took them for granted as a teenager. If it werent' for them, I'd have been dead several times over, I'm sure.
- the miracle and difference of every single snowflake. How in the world do clouds manage to produce something so delicately individual and beautiful?
- the fact that my portion of Christmas shopping is completely done. Wahoo!
- that I get to hold my little baby in 6 days at the very most
- the sacredness of the family unit and the joy that it brings me
- the realization that my children rely so much on me for everything
- humility that I'm slowly gaining
- indoor plumbing and good toilet paper! :)
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Today I'm Thankful For
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
5 More Days!! We can't wait! We're thinking of you this week and will be praying for you! We love you all!!!
I'm thankful for this post ;) Thank you for helping me think about my many, many blessings. I am getting so excited to see pictures of your new little one! Good luck! :)
Wow! I didn't realize that your due date was so close. Good luck and we'll anxiously await pictures of your new little one.
Post a Comment