HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED IN 15 YEARS?
15 YEARS AGO (1994)
1) How old were you? 15
2) Who were you dating? unofficially it was Ben Buher. nice guy.
3) Where did you work? didn't
4) Where did you live? Pinetop, AZ (Here's a shout out to all my buds!)
5) Where did you hang out? Um - home? I really was a bit of a homebody.
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? neither
7) Who were your best friends? I switched groups a lot so I don't remember. I think it was Rebecca Pearson at the time.
8) How many tattoos did you have? zip!
9) How many piercing did you have? one in my ears.
10) What kind of car did you drive? I was 15! Wasn't driving. Besides, when I tried to learn I ended up totalling the family suburban after a family outing. Long story short, I didn't even take driver's ed until after I was 16.
11) Had you been to a real party? No.
12) Had you had your heart broken? I guess I could classify Chad Ellis as getting my heart broken.
13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced? Single
14) Any Kids? . . . . no.
10 YEARS AGO (1999)
1) How old were you? 20
2) Who were you dating? Kyle Ricks
3) Where did you work? I deep-cleaned houses over the summer.
4) Where did you live? Rexburg, ID
5) Where did you hang out? My apartment with my roommates and the Snow building with all the corny music majors.
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? nope
7) Who were your best friends? Dan Simon, Kyle Ricks, Michelle Broadbent, Annalee Brown, Quinn Deitline, and all the roomies
8) How many tattoos did you have? still zilche!
9) How many piercing did you have? still one in the ears
11) Had your heart broken? Yes
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Taken
13)Any Kids? Not yet
14) What kind of car did you drive? An orange Subaru hatchback named "Gus"
5 YEARS AGO (2004)
1) How old were you? 25
2) Who were you dating? Married to Michael
3) Where did you work? Mountain Ridge Jr. High as the choir teacher.
4) Where did you live? Provo, UT
5) Where did you hang out? Home or the school
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? neither
7) Who were your best friends? Mikey, Marchet Butler, Jenny Stout, and Dawn Call
8) How many tattoos did you have? zero
9) How many piercing did you have? one set of earrings
11) Had your heart broken? No
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Married
13)Any Kids? I had Bekah in July of that year and stopped teaching.
14) What kind of car did you drive? 1999 Nissan Altima
TODAY (2009)
1) Age? 30
2) Who are you dating? My husband!
3) Where do you work? home
4) Where do you live? Rexburg, Idaho
5) Who are your closest friends? Mikey, Dawn, Jenny, Marianne, Heather
6) Do you talk to your old friends? As much as possible.
7) How many piercing do you have? still just one
8) How many tattoos? 0
9) What kind of car do you have? 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan
10) Had your heart been broken? No
11) How many kids? three: Bekah (4.5), Patrick (2.5), Andrew (3 wks.)
12) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorce? Married & loving every minute of it. :)
1 comment:
I have to thank you for the special recognition I just received on this post. :) I'm famous! Love you, too, Rach. Post more baby pics, please!!
Post a Comment