As previously mentioned, both the kids love this song from "Thoroughly Modern Millie". But since the beginning of their viewing time of this clip, Rebekah has latched on and sings with it every time! There is something so adorable about a little kid singing along to something when they're very young and only "mostly" getting it. I love watching her learn when it's obvious that she's eating it up. If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, make sure you get the last 30-ish seconds. The head motions, etc are just as entertaining to me as the singing. It all makes me grin inside and out!
4 comments:
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing!
So cute! Gosh, we sure miss you guys!!
Love it!!! Esp the final flourish :) Maran was supremely entertained as well.
Oh my gosh! I have been out of the blogging world for so stinking long that I haven't seen this yet. tear. So although she is terribly off pitch, she is so adorable I can't help myself. I am glad that you caught this on film. :) Can't wait to squish her later!
Post a Comment