Friday, December 12, 2008

18 Months


He seems like such a big 18 mo. old to me, but I'm coming from Rebekah who wasn't on the weight charts until 6 months ago. :)

Length: 33 1/4 in. (65%)
Weight: 26.2 lbs. (50%)
Head Circ: 49.5 cm (?%)

We love our little boy!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

He is about average. Henry is a little short and a little light, but still not anything to worry about...unless your kid and my kid meet! I think Henry is about 25 pounds. So they could fight over toys pretty much equally.

Meg said...

Such a cute boy! It was so fun seeing you guys last weekend. Wish we were closer and could do it more often.

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh!!! He is so big!! I HATE that I am missing him growing up. I feel like I don't even know him! And I feel like he won't even know who I am when I see him next time... How does one cry on the computer? wahhhhh!!!