Monday, December 15, 2008
Christmas Prep.
I was dying all through the Thanksgiving break to get my tree out. But it was in storage in American Fork. Bummer. We weren't able to bring it back with us until Dec. 7th. I put it up that night by myself. I was too excited to wait for Michael to be in a mood to help. So it was finally up!! I did have to wait a few days to get it decorated, but that was okay. The kids loved putting ornaments up and seeing the "ights".
Our unlit, undecorated tree.

You can tell that I wasn't very good with catching the kids at this, but I got something, right?
Viola!! Our finished product. I grew up with a tree whose ornaments were all handmade or had a story to them. The same is true here. Hodgepodge of stuff, but lots of memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks wonderful!
Hodgepodge is my favorite, it makes the tree have meaning to me! Very pretty!
Our tree is always like that too - it may not be a "display" tree - but it has much more meaning! I love your St. George snow pics too!
I don't care how it is decorated... You should look at facebook to see my pathetic attempt at a tree. hAhaha
Post a Comment