Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Waste of Time.....That I Loved.

Almost every week Michael goes to play basketball  for an hour in the evening.  I always have grand plans to get a lot done.  But the last 3-4 weeks I've spent 90 min. on YouTube watching clips from Ellen.  How silly is that?  I feel a little guilty and a little bold in declaring my waste of time.  I'm going to go scrub down the table now....

Just wanted you to know that I just laughed for almost a whole hour!

4 comments:

Derek and Amanda said...

She is my FAVORITE. I seriously could sit and watch her on youtube ALL day. I'm so glad you love her too. It's my dream to go see her in CA someday. Wanna join? :)

Beth said...

Hey, Michael is exercising and so are you!

Hohmann Family said...

I'm there, Amanda. Give me a year and I'll be at your beckon call!

chelsea mckell said...

I watch Ellen too!! There's only a few times she bugs me - like when she gets political. But her clips like "Oh-PULEESE!" and "What's Wrong With These Photos, Photos?" Are just awesome.