Kinda hard to see, but it's there.
I've been baking a lot lately. Sweet tooth or something..... Actually, it's been a quest to figure out how to make simple baked goods without a box - scratch recipes. Anyway, this means that I've needed to get creative as to how to get rid of the extras so they don't go straight to my thighs and waist. We gave some to our mailman. The kids rush to the curb every time they see him coming and he is so careful around them. He gives each of them a bit of the mail, knowing that if it's not properly distributed there will be tears. And he leaves with a smile. Every time. So we gave him this:
Our note is in the egg. And then we received this the next day:
I have good kids. And one happy mailman. :)



3 comments:
That story seriously just warmed my heart!
How sweet! It must be nice to live in a real neighborhood where you can have these sort of interactions!
That is SO cute!
Post a Comment