Monday, February 25, 2008
The Busy-Body
I mean that in a very literal sense. Rebekah is everywhere and keeps herself busy whether I want her to or not. Don't get me wrong, I prefer her busy to being idle. However, I've come to the realization that in order to keep her out of trouble I need to keep her busy and not allow her to find random things with which to busy herself. If I leave her to play by herself for longer than 20 min. then I turn around to find her on top of her toy kitchen or standing on Patrick in his crib. However, if I give her specific tasks and then do them at least partially with her, she has a much better time, learns how to do certain things well, and hasn't gotten into any trouble. What a wonderful world a two year old gets to live in! It's probably a pity that we don't join it more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey you! How did the move go, how do you like it there? Probably too soon to tell...Anyways, I know what you mean about having little whirl-wind children! I can't turn my back for a second. :) Oh the joys...
Post a Comment